How can I invite users and assign them roles?
In Valuekeep CMMS, users can have distinct accesses and responsibilities according to their role and profile. It is necessary that the Administrator/Subscription Manager invites all necessary users and assigns them the appropriate role.
Now, there are seven profiles available: Administrator, Technician, Requester, Integrator, Requests Manager, Work Manager and Read only. Furthermore, a user can have more than one role at the same time, that is, he can be a Requester and a Technician. To do so, the user's role must be changed in the personal area, by clicking on the field indicated as such.
To add users to Valuekeep CMMS you must:
- Access your personal area, through the icon in the top right corner;
- Select Users, which will open a new page;
- Fill in the fields with the user's data;
- Select the profile you wish to associate with this user;
- Click on Invite User;
- The user will receive an email with all the access data for the product.
Remove user invitations
To remove user invitations to Valuekeep CMMS you must:
- Access the personal area, using the icon on the upper right corner;
- Select Users, that will open a new page;
- Select the button Remove associated to the user you wish to remove:
- All employees assigned to this user will be removed;
- All access levels and workshops from this user will be removed;
Assigning a role
- Go to the menu and go to Settings > System > Users
- Select the desired user and press View in the bottom right corner;
- Once the user file is open, click on Edit;
- Select the desired functions on the list;
- Click Save.
First login flow: add user | Accept invite | first login | Download App
Inviting users and downloading our Apps is very simple and can be done in a matter of minutes. Adding a user The subscription manager will click on profile > users to add a user. Selecting role Enter the name and email of the user about to be added. ...
What types of user profiles exist?
To ensure the correct use of all features, and to functionally manage the workflows, the administrator has the following roles available: i.Administrator ii.Technician iii.Requester iv.Integrator v.Requests Manager vi.Work Manager vii.Read only Each ...
What are the main functionalities of the interface?
In order to support maintenance management and facilitate the whole process, the interface of Valuekeep CMMS was built based on usability and user experience, providing a quick interaction with the various functionalities. Dashboard The ...
How do I change the login information in the solution?
In Valuekeep CMMS, users have the possibility to change their email, password, see their activity in the product and change the language. To access this information, you should access the personal area button (the one with your photo or initials) in ...
What can we find on the work manager dashboard?
The work manager can keep up to date on the data he manages, that is, the information can be filtered by workshop manager. The initial dashboard presents the updated data and indicators. In this page, we present two dashboard categories: the ...